FlashRunner is a universal, production In-System Programmer. It is the result of many years of experience in developing programming and debugging solutions for microcontrollers.
FlashRunner has been carefully designed to be:
• Universal - Supports multiple device manufacturers.
• Fast - Reduced programming time means reduced production costs.
• Flexible - Can be applied to any programming configuration.
• Reliable - Features ensuring data integrity and uninterrupted production flow.
Why In-System Programming
The programming of devices In-Circuit or In-System (ISP) eliminates limitations associated
with traditional programmable devices (On-Socket or Pre-Programmed). ISP delivers benefits
to In-Board and System Level design, manufacturing and programming processes.
• ISP makes manufacturing easier and cheaper.
• ISP devices can be programmed while the devices are already soldered to the PCB.
• ISP makes firmware updates possible without additional costs.
• Lower manufacturing costs, enables flexible in-circuit testing, and delivers faster time-to-market.